CoolJapanGoods

Discussing the Japanese Pop-culture and tradition

Introduce yourself! ^-^

Serge
    Admin

Stk Introduce yourself! ^-^

Post by Serge on Thu May 26, 2011 10:17 am

Hi everyone!

This is were you can introduce yourself and give us a small back-feed about your hobbies and the reasons why you like the Japanese life style or culture.

I will start myself with my profile:

Nickname: Admin =p hahaha just kidding, my friends call me Serge. so everybody here can call me the same.

Studies: IT, Informatics and Japanese culture.

Languages: Some English =p, Spanish, Japanese and read Portuguese.

Experience in Japan? Yes, I first went to spend a summer vacation on Yokohama and Tokyo, they were such amazing vacations, that I fell in love with the country even more, so I planed to return japan with a Scholarship and I did, but that time for 1 year in Osaka, once again I had a great experience there so I will eventually return!

Hobbies: Watch Anime (at least 3 chapters a day to keep myself updated and practice my Japanese... excuses! lol), Play some Massive Multiplayer Online games (I will talk about those later). I also gather Japanese goods mostly culture-related, and some "MOE" goods I just cannot let go ^^

Additional comments: Keyboard or Controller? Controller! - Vocaloid or real? Both! - Stripped or Kuma? Again both? lol

よろしくお願いします~

Current date/time is Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:28 pm